KUNZE drive-through proofers DFG
In order to guarantee optimal proofing and thus the best conditions for baking the dough pieces, the baker needs an isolated proofing chamber with a constant climate. Designed as drive-in proofing chamber with wing doors or drive-through systems with automatic conveying system and high-speed doors, our proofing chambers are used in bakeries all over the world. Proofing chambers made by Kunze have been designed for baking racks and are adapted to customer's specifications.
- Highly efficient drive-through proofers
- Uniform air distribution for best product quality
- Designs from 1 to 5 rows - next to each other
- Each line is infinitely variable from 30 - 120 min. processing time
- Precise product quality thanks to state-of-the-art technologies
- Network-compatible for remote monitoring via KUNZE remote
- Optionally also available with counter-cooling
We distinguish three designs of our drive-through proofers. On the one hand, in a variant for pushing through the rack trolleys manually. On the other hand, in a semi-automatic version with automatic chain conveyor system, but for manual unloading. In our premium version, we offer a fully automatic chain conveyor system for an unmanned discharge of the rack trolleys after a pre-set period of time.
- Drive-through proofing plant - manual
- Drive-through proofing plant with chain conveyer - semi-automatic
- Drive-through proofing plant with chain conveyer and automatic discharge conveyor - fully automatic